1. Navigation through the website
The Institute of Public Markets, Real Estate and Construction, I.P. (IMPIC) is the owner of this website and only collects and keeps the following information about its users:
• The domain name of the server (ISP) and / or the IP address that gives you access to the network. In this way, we can produce statistics on those who visit this website. This information allows us to know the areas of greatest demand, increase and improve their content, to better serve users;
• The entry and time of access to this website, which allows us to know the hours of greatest traffic and make the necessary adjustments to avoid problems of service saturation;
• The Internet address from which the link to this website originated. With this data we can know the effectiveness of the various banners and pointers that are addressed to our server and enhance those that offer better results;
• The data contained in the forms on this website and which are gathered in a database.
IMPIC reserves the right to analyze and use the information collected to optimize the content and personalize the services provided, as well as presenting other services that users registered on this website can benefit from.
The contact details for the IMPIC must be used exclusively for asking questions or providing information related to this website. If IMPIC contacts are used improperly or for sending unsolicited content, IMPIC reserves the right to proceed with legal action.
The user can accept or delete cookies. Most browsers or Internet browsing applications automatically accept cookies. The user can change the settings of his browser regarding the acceptance or not of cookies. All of our cookies store information in an encrypted form.
3. Data protection
IMPIC is concerned with the security and confidentiality of the data of its users and customers. The sending of personal data is always carried out through a secure and encrypted connection.
The data provided by users are stored in a database created for this purpose and in no case will they be used for any purpose other than that which was manifested.
The personal data collected will be processed by computer and in accordance with national legislation on the matter. They will appear in the database of the Public Contracts Portal and may be used in future IMPIC actions.
In accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Law, visitors, users and customers of this website can at any time exercise their right of access, rectification and cancellation, communicating in writing to the contacts below.
If you would like more information on the protection of personal data, contact the National Commission for the Protection of Personal Data, Rua de S. Bento, 148, 3º, 1200-821 Lisboa, telephone 21 392 84 00, fax 21 397 68 32, and -mail: email@example.com or consult the website www.cnpd.pt.
4. Links to other websites
This website may contain links to other websites over which IMPIC has no control, and is not responsible for its content. The inclusion of links to other websites is made for informational purposes only and without any opinion about the contents, owners, services or products offered.
Any link to this website is the sole responsibility of the respective website, and IMPIC's support for this website cannot be mentioned without the IMPIC's authorization.
IMPIC reserves the right to demand the withdrawal of any connection that it considers less appropriate, this criterion being exclusively its responsibility.
The content of this website cannot be embedded in the structure of any other website without the express authorization of IMPIC.
5. Responsible use of the Public Contracts Portal services (Portal BASE)
The BASE Portal provides users with a set of options that enable thematic research, as well as the corresponding treatment of information and presentation of results.
Its use is subject to rules and measures restricting the use of services that are intended to prevent its abusive use or that, while not being abusive, endangers the normal functioning of the service.