The exercise of the management and exploration activity, in national territory, of electronic platforms, depends on a license to be granted by IMPIC, I.P.
Therefore, whoever intends to exercise the activity must previously instruct, at the services of IMPIC, I.P. a license application.
The law establishes a set of requirements for access to the activity, on which the granting of a license depends:
• The respective electronic platform is accredited with the GNS (National Security Office);
• Possess commercial integrity;
• Own equity, at least € 50,000;
• Hold a civil liability insurance, or financial guarantee or equivalent instrument that replaces it, in the minimum amount of € 150,000 per annum;
• Present a report, in an IMPIC model, issued by the legal representatives of the management company regarding the compliance with the functional and technical requirements of the electronic platform.
Licenses are valid for 10 years.